Join Us For This Trip Of A Lifetime!
Join us for the trip of a lifetime on our Holy Land Tour coming up October 12-20, 2020. You can walk in the footsteps of Jesus, take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, be baptized in the Jordan River, float in the Dead Sea, walk the streets of the Old City of Jerusalem, enjoy a Sabbath meal with a Jewish Family, stand atop the Mt. of Olives, visit Bethlehem and so much more. This is a trip that will bring the Bible to life and deepen your biblical understanding.
We can’t wait to see you on our Holy Land Tour 2020!
$3,925.00 – 40-44 Paid Participants
$3,950.00 – 35-39 Paid Participants
$3,995.00 – 30-34 Paid Participants
$4,075.00 – 25-29 Paid Participants
10-Day Trip includes 7-Days and 6-Nights in Israel with Round Trip Airfare from New York to Tel Aviv.
- Round Trip Airfare from JFK to TelAviv on EL AL Airlines
- 6-Nights in 4 Star Hotels
- Breakfasts & Dinners Daily
- Entry into to all of the Biblical Sites on the Itinerary
- Tour Guides & Gratuity
- Tour Bus with Wifi
- Taxes & Fees
Trip Does Not Include:
- Flight to JFK Airport in New York
- Lunches (we will pick up lunch while touring each day)
On this pilgrimage to the Holy Land you can…
- Walk in the footsteps of Jesus
- Take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Be baptized in the Jordan River
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Walk the streets of the Old City of Jerusalem
- Experience a Sabbath Meal with a Jewish Family
- Stand atop the Mt. of Olives
- Visit the City of Bethlehem
- And so much more…
Of the 6-Nights in Israel, 2 will be spent in the City of Tiberias on the Sea of Galilee and 4 in the City of Jerusalem. The price of the trip is based on double-occupancy in the hotel rooms. Single-occupancy is an additional $750.
Registration & Deposit:
The Deposit for Registration is $500 per person, of which $100 is non-refundable.
You can Register Online at the link below…
Reference: Brad Sullivan Ministries
Final Payment Deadline: July 10, 2020
Ronny Netzer is one of the leading tour guides in Israel today. We are delighted to have Ronny on our tour.